Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Money wAsTE....

went to alamanda just now..
just to prevent myself from falling asleep again..
since ive been sleeping like ages,today..
so i dont really have the specific objective of going there..


walking alone there by myself is definitely not
the best thing to do...so, i juz called out my sister
for the companion..

"weh...ko nak ikot tak..aku nak g alamanda nih"

she agreed and 10mins later we've arrived at alamanda..
i parked the car and we walked...

i decided to withdrawn some money from the atm...
as i know i will be buying something(surely)..
the first atm, the que was too long and i was not
really in the mood to que...so we went to the second atm,
which is quite far from the first one..
well at least, i get to see around and did some window
shopping hoping that i might find something interesting..


yes..ive found one...
as i was passing the GOOGLES store, the GOOGLE cardigan
sweaters has successfully captured my eyes...
i was like "wah"..and kinda reminding myself to get one
of that for myself after this...

but no money yet...haih..
not many peeps around, i guess maybe today is a weekday..
the first day of working for the week..they might
get tired and prefer staying at home..
so,less crowded..good for me..muhahaha


from far, i can see the 2nd atm is being used
by one lady only...no que...great..
with the feeling of joy and happinest...
ive withdrawn almost rm500..with my mind already
calculating what to do with the money..

so,the money is already in my hand...hahhahha
on the way back to the GOOGLES..
i stopped by at the HOL (house of leather)to find
a wallet for me..(my previous wallet was also from HOL,
before it got stolen..demn)

well...there is not much of new design i could see...
but i kinda desperately need the wallet...
since, i was there...i really need to get one of those..
so, i chose one..like it..cost me almost rm80,after 20% discount.
juz one defect of it..no place to put the coins..adeh



second destination wud be the GOOGLES..muahhahahah
i got inside the store and asked the lady where
can i find the cardigan like the one being displayed outside..
ah ha...she showed me..juz my luck, only 2 more left..
i put it on..and posed in front of the mirror..perfect..

check the price...rm 89.90...pergggghhhh....GILERRR..
(monologing==>baju bodo camni pon harga macam
nak mamposss)..adehhhhh..suddenly, i remembered
my mom saying...its better to regret buying
than to regret of not buying)...

adehh..aku bayar pejam mata jerr..tak rela..tapi teringin.




we had our dinner at McD..before drove back home..

there...almost rm 200 spent for only one nite...
with just a glance within not more than an hour..
totally bad for me..ive had worst than this..since this
was happened juz now..i wud love to jot it here,
in this blog..(reminder la kononnn)


p/s: this type of a lifestyle is too costly for me..

No comments: