Friday, December 05, 2008

aN eVEniNG....

So u know, i had the most boring evening..
keep wondering around,sit here and there,
bullying my small sis and bro,watching tv,
sweeping floor,babling and what more i just couldnt recall..

hoping that the clock ticking faster,
i was trying to figure out what else i could do to kill time
not that i have so much spare time and dont have things to do..
yet i have loads of important things to be done..
writing thesis,journal reading,analyzing data..bla..blah..boleblah
juz not in the demn mood..lately,i spent most of the time
writing this blog rather than writing for my thesis instead...
(i so need to re-set my priority right..)

welll..that is not the real issue here..especially for now..
back to the point,i was so demn bored..
so i decided to do some surfing thru the internet
(thou i did this one earlier..yg ke berapa kali..aku tak tau)
with the hope i might discover something interesting...again..

first,as usual,i clicked on the friendster,facebook,myspace
and those unnecessary websites
viewed new updates, some people's profiles, pictures and
forget not..yawning..aiiihhh..done all that..
so what else??..boredome really drives me crazy..

this surfing thingy started to strip away my mood..getting
worst every minute..till i came across one blog,
which had successfully drawn my attention..

it was a blog that i enjoyed the most reading the contents of it..
at least for now (as im new to this blogging thingy)..
thou it kinda simple,but the blogger manage to deliver what he
wanted to say,what he gone through or experienced in the most
simplest way of words arranged yet it grab..the flow of the
story written was easily understood..the english was good..
plus a lot of pictures attached too..making it more funnier
and imaginable ..hahhahahha.. some of the stories were hillarious
as i was laughing like hell..(yg ni yang aku paling suker..)

i went through most of the content till my head has been
attacked by so called dizziness...maybe due to the prolong
"ngadap laptop"...benci!!..makes me feels like puking..
my back started to ache..i guess these are the signs for me..
yeah...yeah..so i stopped..but before that,
i managed to make a link to this blog...
guess maybe i wud one to read some of the updates made
some other time,it will be easier for me next time then..

as my killing time turned out to be quite well,
i am now signing off with this feeling of ease thinking
that my evening was not that bad thou..

hahhaahahhah....


p/s: many thanks and credit to the blog thou..hahhahahhahaha

No comments: