Thursday, December 25, 2008

HUNgRinESS...

i got home just about half past 7 and frantically went to the kitchen as i was craving for foods. and yes i was f**king hungry as if i would swallow everything that might come across me. (i skipped my lunch, that is why). i saw my sister stood there in the kitchen with light off, doing what i was not sure. i was like

"lapor..lapor...lapor giler...nak makan!!!"

i opened the freezer, but none of my interests were there. checked under the "tudung saji"..there was a yesterday "pulut kuning" but 'basi' already.shit!!.

"ko tak masak ker??"

as i saw her about to steam up the 'nasik minyak n lauk pauknyer' on the stove. juz to let u know the storyline where the nasik minyak come from..and mestila dari kenduri kawen..so ,actually we have been eating nasik minyak for a week since we got a wedding invitation for both side of my parents. same day pulak tuh..so, we brought back almost a pile of nasik minyak together with lauk-pauknyer. melantaklah ko..guess how is that could increase the cholesterol level in my blood...adehh

i dont think i could wait much longer for the food to be heat up.which then i discovered a loaf of gardenia bread and a dozen of eggs at the edge of the kitchen cabinet paralleled with the stove mentioned just now. Aha!! i was thinking that both gardenia bread and egg would at least lessen the hungriness that i encountered right now.

the sound of 'pop' aired as i sparked up the stove. put on the pan and a spoon of oil poured into the pan. cracked an egg and there goes my scrambled egg. that was before i realized that the kitchen was unlighted as i had difficulty in seeing my eggs inside the pan as it was a black based pan.

'apasal ko tak pasang lampu?' with my fingers plucking the switch on. but then i wondered,is she that stupid not to think off that..hmm..as for my frustration of hungriness has come to a perfection, the light was twinkling for every seconds and my eyes blinking more as it never were..adehhh..berpinar kepala aku...i switch it back off. luckily, the light from the outside and living hall were just enough to enlight the darkness in the kitchen..

hell with that. i got my scrambelled egg ready,yeahhh...hot and marvelous..put it on a bread slice, some soy ketchup.another bread slice on top..mamamia..and there it goes beautifully inside my impatience mouth, went trough my machinery teeth, chewing things into bits and undergone my craving stomach wimpering to be filled...ohhh...nikmatnyaaaa....

i performed my maghrib prayer and sat down for a while. started to feel sleepy and for one minute i found myself lying down on my mom's couch comfortably at the living hall. with not even half filled in my tummy, i slept peacefully with the thinking of how i should value food this onwards (i am so poyooo)......zzzzzzzzzz........

i woke up back at 11. 30pm and now is already 4am, im still yet not in bed. while others lama dah membuter..arghhhhhhh......so, this is just another topic that suddenly poped up in my mind as i was listening to the musics which i have listed on my previous post during my killing time ...muahhahahhaahha..adehh

p/s: im killing the time again...



No comments: