Friday, January 09, 2009

SHIT!!

I lost my bloody f**king planner.feeling shit this whole week and it chase away my f**king mood in almost doing everything. and its actually f**king hard to put a smile on ur face while ur heart is full with worries.. after 21 years of not having a proper plan in my life, having a planner for this year seems to be cool to me where i can simply keep track everything ive done and at the same time planning for the future. shittt...believe it or not, having a planner is actually my 2009 resolution that i could think off..so, when i f**king lost it, it really affect the drive of motivation inside me...pluss...i did my list down thesis topic in it...damn shit...arrrgggghhhhh

p/s: pardon me...its a planner...not a diary ok..im just not a diary girl at least not for now..this is really a big deal for me...since i have a blog..so, what the heck

No comments: