Saturday, January 10, 2009

DistractioN....

i got this assignment which i volunteered myself to do it. i guess a little of distraction from my target just wont do any harm..naa..however, i find myself so into it, so focused, so attracted and sorta addicted to it.nothing much actually, just some designing stuff..muahhahahha..

im so into it until im aching the whole body due to statically sitting for several hours plus dizziness cause by prolong of staring at my laptop..just cant stop.and i definitely need to divert the attention to something else which for now, about time, we'll depart to me-la-ka bandar bersejarah (hoah) to spend our weekend there..kinda desperately need a holiday. last week we've been to genting H, this week melaka, and next...wud be cameron H..

haih...im a plain boring shit right now and dont exactly have any idea why im writing this...just something to drain off...apa daa

p/s: spending a quality time with family especially with siblings, seems to adress a contented feeling to myself lately

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmg addict giler!!!!rajin betul dia siapkn...isnin next week nk mengadap!