Monday, January 12, 2009

i slap u!!

We were about to check out from the hotel we stayed in melaka. i carried my things including my laptop bag to our car with all my siblings already inside. so, i was looking for a safe place to put my bag and decided to put it at the back seat together with both my small sis and bro, je' and ayum. i put the bag,and said to both of them to take caution of my bag.this time i spoke in english..broken laa...sajer test power..hee

bb: ayum, je'...u take care of my bag aaa'
ayum/je': taknak!!!
bb: hey...u take care of my bag tau!!u know what take care means or not??know or not?
je': take care tu jaga diri kan..
bb: haaa...very good!!
je': maknenyer beg tu jaga diri sendirila eh
bb: adeh...wahauhauhauha (aku ngan adek aku yg laen gelak)
je': (blurr)

then i said again
bb: u take care aa...u take care aa...if anything happens to my bag..ill slap both of u, then u know

suddenly ayum replied

ayum: I SLAP U WITH MY PALM!!!
bb/sis: wakakakkakakakkakakakka....ader palm tuhhhh!!!..wahauhauhaua

p/s: he is improving...hahhahha

No comments: