Saturday, March 07, 2009

BODO...

After dropping my frends, fetching my sis, still i need to fetch up my mom at her office. it was already around 10.45 pm at that time. upon arrival at the guard post, since i didnt have the staff identification card, i have to do it manually in order for me to get in. i opened my door and verified to them that i was going to pick my mom up. so, they nodded and let the "palang" up . while passing the post, i gave them a big friendly smile and waved like ive known them before. well, that was easy..walahhh

as i reached the lobby of my mom's office, i gave a call to my mom, saying that we have already arrived and for her to GET DOWN AS FAST AS SHE CAN.

about 5 minutes later, she arrived and entered the car. i turned back to look at her which then i realized that my laptop bag was not there, at the back seat..

bb: halamaaaaaakkkkk....beg akuuuuu!!!! tetinggal la plakkkkkkk!!!!

fara/mak: ....................... (senyap dan hanya memandang)

bb: argggghhhhh....MEMANG MACAM BO........DOO laaaaaa....aaaaaa

mak: ha ah...memang bodo pon...baru tau!! (dengan ton yang agak selamberrrrr)

bb : hah...(tersentak...lepasatu...)wakkakakakakkak....wkakkakakakak

fara: wakkakakkakakakka.....amik ko....wkakakkakakakkakakka


p/s: aku tak jadik marah 2

3 comments:

Asrul Farrish said...

hapasal tarikh post ni 24 februari 2009?

boleblah (bb) said...

ha ah ek..ntah hapasal ntah..mungkin tidak diperasankan..jgn bimbang..telah diperbetulkan masalah tersebut...hmmm

Unknown said...

sorry...m'sumbang ke arah tertinggalnye beg tu... :)