Monday, April 01, 2019

Family Squad

I’m still struggling wrapping my head around the fact that we siblings have reached an age where we are eventually bidding goodbye to each other. As much as I love keeping them near to myself, by that I mean keeping them away from the ‘unpleasant’ things in life, I’m fully aware that they need those for them to grow. They need to fall in order to stand back up again, to feel pain in order to be stronger, to be hated in order to offer love and kindness and to feel neglected in order to be appreciative. Those are the packages that come along with life whether we like it or not. As much as it worries me to let them go through the process, but I guess I could watch them from the sidelines, and in case they need me, I’ll be there to say

 ‘WOI, KO DAH KENAPE SENGAL!’..

Well, that’s just me being me...ihik3






.

No comments: